Looking for Mesh Furry Avatars

Syle Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!

Wondering if I could get some help looking a mesh furry avatar with a similar style to my current avatar. The current avatar I have is a Tokushi Avatar. I know Tokushi has mesh avatars but not any of this style. Does anyone know of any good stores that have mesh furrys yet? I haven't had much luck on the marketplace but I'm sure other people have gotten out around SL more than I have. The avatars don't have to be exactly the same just similar and hopefully white/brown still.

Thanks for any help or suggestions of where to look :)

I am not looking for the clothing as it is already mesh but the avatar head, paws, and tail are still sculpties and prims.

b77a7bb5eaba09c80fb62febe81c637c.png

most of the furry and fantasy avis ive seen so far have been the full avi in one piece so the look would always be the same instead of being able to say change up what kind of digi paws you wear or get a diff style of ears. iv'e been on the look out for mesh builders kits for the furry parts such as the head and at best i have found some digi boots that work like regular boots and some tail kits. if you find a place that is selling mesh heads for diff critters id like to know. thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.