Looking for Clothing Designer. (Shirts & Hoodies Mostly)

Zethnos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I am a DJ in second life and I am looking to get some shirts & hoodies made with my logo on them. I am a graphic designer in real life, so I made a logo in adobe illustraitor. I am not very good at clothing design in SL, so I need someone to please put my logo on a hoodie, male shirt, and female shirt. I will also be making something to go on the back of the shirts/hoodies.

*WARNING* This logo is one I use in real life whenever I do anything music related. It is not to be copied, sold, or used without my consent. If you do use this logo for anything else without asking, action will be taken against you.

If you are interested please reply to the thread or send me a message. I would like to know how much you would charge (in L$) and would like to see examples of work you have done before.

Thank you!

- DJ Zeth

Hello!

I am a DJ in second life and I am looking to get some shirts & hoodies made with my logo on them. I am a graphic designer in real life, so I made a logo in adobe illustraitor. I am not very good at clothing design in SL, so I need someone to please put my logo on a hoodie, male shirt, and female shirt. I will also be making something to go on the back of the shirts/hoodies.

*WARNING* This logo is one I use in real life whenever I do anything music related. It is not to be copied, sold, or used without my consent. If you do use this logo for anything else without asking, action will be taken against you.

If you are interested please reply to the thread or send me a message. I would like to know how much you would charge (in L$) and would like to see examples of work you have done before.

Thank you!

- DJ Zeth

No time crunch lol. I was just looking to have it done... might not even start on it this week.

I guess mesh? I do plan to give some away and sell them eventually. If they are mesh they should fit everyone right?

I need full permision on them yes.

well I tried making a shirt once by just replacing the texture aaannd lets just say I am not very good at it haha. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to maing a texture for clothing on here. That is why I am just wanting someone to take my logo and do it for me because it will look a lot better... 

Zethnos wrote:

I do plan to give some away and sell them eventually.

I need full permision on them yes

That will be the breaking factor..

Anyone that uses mesh templates can not sell them to you full perm. That is in every mesh makers ToU. System layer and applier I can do for the t-shirts. Just not the mesh.

By the way... I don't see the big deal about the mesh. I am giving you the logo and everything to put on the shirt... I just need it on there and adjusted to look good. I can buy full prim mesh cloths on market for $L200.... so why can't you sell the mesh if I am giving you pretty much everything to go on it?

Zethnos wrote:

without them being mesh they won't fit anyone though.... I mean it's like making a million size small shirts and handing them out to everyone that walks in the door....

System layer clothing will fit anyone.. Thats the non mesh clothing that applies directly to your avatar. Appliers work with mesh bodies to apply directly to them.

Zethnos wrote:

By the way... I don't see the big deal about the mesh. I am giving you the logo and everything to put on the shirt... I just need it on there and adjusted to look good. I can buy full prim mesh cloths on market for $L200.... so why can't you sell the mesh if I am giving you pretty much everything to go on it?

Because the creator of the full perm mesh template says we can't. They also say that you can't give it away for free, even if you buy it from them. I don't get it myself, but i understand the "don't make full perm stuff from my stuff."

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

System layer clothing will fit anyone.. Thats the non mesh clothing that applies directly to your avatar. Appliers work with mesh bodies to apply directly to them.

How much will it cost to have something made then that would fit anyone that I can sell/give to people?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.