Looking For A Photographer to Take My Picture

Noshinima

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. I am writing to request some help with some photo shoots of myself that I want to do. I've been looking for a good photographer to take images of my different outfits that I have created on Second Life. I admit that I don't nessasarily know where to look and I would like advice or referals to anyone if you have any available.

The reason I'm making this post is because one photographer that I though was going to take pictures of me has given me the run around as to when we'll would finally do a shoot. He claims to have been out of town for a last couple of weeks and now on the day that we finally were suppose to do a shoot, he claims that I appeared as a purple avatar and couldn't see my outfit. We then started talking about what we were planned to shoot and that's when he told me he had to leave to attend to RL matters. I understand that people have RL issues to attend to but we had been in this planning stages for well over a month now and have not made any progress.

I would like to try to do a photo shoot as quickly as I can as I had been planning to do this for a long time and wish to get it done with. Please contact me either here on inworld so that we can discuss what I'd like to do. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.