Looking For A Family MC

JamesLoganHowlett79

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JamesLoganHowlett79 wrote:

Looking for a active family mc. I love to ride bikes and hang out and chat. Please contact me in world if you have a opening in your mc thank you. Wolverine - James Logan Howlett (jamesloganhowlett79)

Other than this should have been posted in 'Lifestyles and Relationships' or 'Make Friends', I wonder....what the heck is a Family mc?

Caitlin Tobias wrote:
 I wonder....what the heck is a Family mc?

It's the McDonald's equivalent of a KFC bucket, I think . . .

. . . or maybe a gangsta toasta rappa who doesn't use rude words . . .

. . . or maybe a biker's club - they prefer their virtual **bleep**-substitutes to be called "motorcycles", I believe.

There is the weirdest echo in here. 

I am looking for a friendly penguin family to waddle about in that way they do.  I'd rather like fish and sharing of fish catching stories.

At other times, I should like to go off and indulge in my other hobby: pretending to be other people, and yet with the same goal, the penguin thing.

Magnus Brody wrote:

There is the weirdest echo in here. 

I am looking for a friendly penguin family to waddle about in that way they do.  I'd rather like fish and sharing of fish catching stories.

At other times, I should like to go off and indulge in my other hobby: pretending to be other people, and yet with the same goal, the penguin thing.

Hang in there, Magnus. Somewhere is a penguin family ready to take you under their wing.

Funny-Penguin-meme-3.jpg

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.