[LF] Male skins that are less muscular (no/less visible abs)?

Torley Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

I've been trying to put together some slimmer male avs. Many of the great male skins I've seen in Second Life are primed for physical fitness to idealistic, muscular degrees — there's a healthy 6-pack and well-defined pecs, abdominals, and soforth.

It's been hard for me to find male skins with "no abs", representing leaner "swimmer's build"-type bodies in their 30s-40s that are still visibly masculine. (I'm familiar with femboy/androgynous looks, but that's not what I'm going for here... I've already got that type well-covered.) Even those trending towards "average" body type, altho I'm not looking for beer guts at the moment. ;) Even better if they have accompanying shapes. Any recs on stuff I should check out?

Kletva has a nice lean body, http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravilorefield/5411323913/in/pool-kletva Maybe this is a bit femboi, but without the mascara and another hair, it's a pretty good regular guy IMHO.

And PXL has a male skin, Daniel, that has some sixpack... but not so overly ripped. PXL present it with a nice lean shape, to the right here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pxlcreations/5021477184/in/photostream

A*S*S*

and

Heaven's Gate Neo.

I think both have free or dollarbie samples, too. I think A*S*S* has a full set of male skins on the wall for 0 or 1 $Linden.

HGN has lucky boards. Tons of free stuff on the wall. Have to fly around once you land there. I think the landing point is at their outdoor club. But if you fly around a bit you will see the skins building. I think it's white.

Hey Torley, i can only recommend the Life Skins from Pulse. Though they are still pretty defined but not as artificial as the average skins and with more natural and aged touch. I´m very fond of the one i got! Sending you an LM inworld.

And thanks SO much for all your educational work! Much apreciated even from the silent masses!!

Have an awesome one! 

• Lindens

@Marianne Kletva is in the direction of what I'm looking for, tummy-wise! Thanks.

@Melita I'm going to check those out, yay!

@Ponder My wife suggested Pulse too, so there's a double-recommendation too. Thank you... and you are most welcome! You do realize by telling me this, you certainly aren't in the silent masses? :)

Stay awesome.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.