Female's rigged mesh t-shirt design wanted!

Hanee Yer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I'm interested in commissioning a design for a female's rigged-mesh t-shirt.

I'm looking to commission the Ashish "I'm having a s*** day thanks." t-shirt. It is a black, fully sequinned, rather boxy and loose fitting t-shirt with the quote in white sequins and a silver zipper at the back. I've uploaded a couple of pics of the actual t-shirt to imgur for you to see if you're interested:

http://i.imgur.com/oIaFvEi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ejarlPu.jpg

I'm looking for a replication, or as close as possible. I'm willing to allow some artistic licensing on the physical aspects of the t-shirt such as the "flow" and how it appears to sit on the avatar (folds and gathering). What I do strictly want is for the t-shirt to be fully sequined and for the text on the front to appear as it is in the images I have provided (I do not want it censored). I would also require an alpha and possibly 3 sizes of Small, Medium and Large (my avatar can get away with wearing any of these global sizes depending on the store, it seems)

Fom looking at the marketplace I can see that there are a lot of really nice, high quality sequin textures on various items so I'm confident in you guys!

I have no idea what kind of rates designers expect but it's certainly something that I'm open to discussing! If you are interested and wish to discuss further details and also perhaps show me previous items that you have created please don't hesitate to either respond here or contact me in-game: hanee.yer

I'm really hoping this catches someones eye and I can't wait to hear from you!

Hanee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.