Eyebrows

bethany223

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a very hard thing to find out sadly, I may watch this fourm as I do want some better eye brows, but from what i know, if you wanted a tattoo layer, you would need to get the best one to match your skin colour sadly, prim eyebrows would look..... weird in my opinion plus I have never seen them. 

Only thing I can recomend, is contact the skin maker you use if you can get a custom edit of the skin, so you can have your eyebrows changed, there may be a fee, may not, whom knows.

Heya, Bethany.

You can get a large fatpack of eyebrows of different styles and colors for free at the FabFree Headquarters ( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/81/145/24 ).

When you walk into the store, make a 90 degree turn to your right and walk straight to the wall. The eyebrows should be on the wall in front of you, either on the first, second, or third row from the bottom.

Hope this helps.

To change eyebrows on a skin is really difficult. You will need to cover the already painted on eyebrows with something like "brow be gone" from Miss Shippe. I bought them myself, but I can't really give them my warmest recommendations, they didn't work as well as I hoped on fair skins. You can take a look at what she offers and try her eyebrows "Marta got waxed". It is not expensive. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GMA&search%5Bkeywords%5D=miss+shippes

Theshopsinsl has started to sell eyebrows. (No, it is really spelled that way) The shop system is confusing, they really try to set themself apart.

If you already have a skin with no eyebrows I do have these available in my shop on the marketplace. They are tintable so you can match them with any hair color you'd like. :)

I don't have a layer to hide your skins current eyebrows though just because they are so difficult to make seamless, since every skin is different and has different kinds of shading in that area so for these you'd need a skin that already does not have eyebrows (The Skinnery has that option for theirs). Or if you have a layer to hide your current eyebrows from another product that works well for you, of course you can combine them with that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.