Custom Mesh Avatar Price Quote

Zephyrated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to have a custom avatar to be made, I'm thinking something like Galactic Azir from League of Legends, but I'm unsure of how much it would cost.  Here is a viewer for the skin:  Galactic Azir 3d Model animations aren't important to me right now, but I'm curious as to how much a high quality, cleaner than the link if possible, would cost me?

Hi there! I represent a crafty group of developers that can make this happen, but as mentioned above--copying that exact mesh 'avatar' opens up a legal issue such as copyright infrigntment, we'd be more than willing to sit down with you and design something completely catered to you and your tastes!

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually worked on character models for RIOT, nothing that got used in game yet but you can check my portfolio. I don't have a lot of time to actually log into SL as I work full time as a toy sculptor but I may have time for something like this. Please feel free to contact me, we can probably work something out. I'm looking for reasons to pick up SL again. It's been several years.

website/portfolio is crashadams . com

The riot skin I mentioned was a skin for Veigar called "Flaygar", or a DnD themed Mindflayer skin.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.