Business idea -> need some help

Xilion Iceberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Recently, I thought of a new business idea but I'm not sure if it will be as awesome as it is in my head...
I've never been a business owner (save for having a shop at some point) so it will be an entirely new experience for me.

Thinking of all the things I have to do, I figured needing some land would be one of those steps.

Now I know that land isn't free... but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

As such, here's my question: Is there anyone out there with some unused land, that they would want to give up for me to try out my new business? It will be event-driven (no club, no adult theme) and I assume it will not take up boatloads of prims.
Any propositions including getting a cut of the proceeds or getting rent after the business proves to be worthwhile are definitely a possibility!

I hope there's someone out there who'd like to help me out... it was worth a try :)

Hello everyone,

Recently, I thought of a new business idea but I'm not sure if it will be as awesome as it is in my head...
I've never been a business owner (save for having a shop at some point) so it will be an entirely new experience for me.

Thinking of all the things I have to do, I figured needing some land would be one of those steps.

Now I know that land isn't free... but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

As such, here's my question: Is there anyone out there with some unused land, that they would want to give up for me to try out my new business? It will be event-driven (no club, no adult theme) and I assume it will not take up boatloads of prims.
Any propositions including getting a cut of the proceeds or getting rent after the business proves to be worthwhile are definitely a possibility!

I hope there's someone out there who'd like to help me out... it was worth a try :)

I don't think anyone would do 'free land' but.. If you have friends.. close friends, and if you ask nicely maybe they'll give you a portion of their land and you give a portion of your profit in sales? Well, just a suggestion.

I myself, have owned 2 clubs and a shop and not one time have I used my real money for it. I worked for it in jobs I persued.

On some sims, people run stores for rent for merchants looking to put their retail intp business, maybe try that?

IM me inworld and I can try to help you out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.