Business Partner(s) Wanted

AmberRoseKettle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have currently invested into renting land where I am opening up an orphange. This isn't like the typical adoption agency. There are the tradition panels but there is a more expansive process. This includes a required roleplay classes and two vists before the child(ren) go home. I have the land and I will be liviing on sim so I'll usually be around. I need partner(s) that have knowllege in marketing and fiances. I'm on a tight budget and I have to get the orphange running with at least a few sucesses before this month is over. 

The drawn into this place over the many other options is going to be realism and roleplay class. Kids are going to be draw into different oppurities we have of roleplay options. This is something that is going to eat up a lot of time. I've tried this before and the sim closed, but this time I'm renting the sim so unless I cannot make enough to keep the sim this isn't going to happen. However, going into this alone wouldn't be a smart idea.

If you are intrested please contact me inword at amberrosekettle resident or message me on the forum if you can't find me.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.