TheGreatReef

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm looking to pay someone to make me a full avatar for under 5000 L$. I've looked all over the marketplace for a good quality Lucario avatar, but i just cant find one. I'm a huge pokemon fan, and would be so happy if someone could do this for me. Thanks for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is rude to say it is hilarious... since you did not know but lets just explain why ..

5000L is about $14 at best.

Most commisioned mesh HEADS begin at a low rate of 20K and go up from there.  You want a full avatar.  It is HOURS upon HOURS upon HOURS of work that someone will have to put in to make this for you.  Then the cost to upload it  into SL, time to texture and test.  

I wish you luck!  Hope you can afford to save up Lindens for what you really want :)

• 1 year later...

The price your asking for is a little low but I can probably do work like this for around 20,000 lindens. It'll take me a bit but I can easily try and piece this together for you. I'd want your roleplaying experience in second life to be a good one :). Just private message me for more details.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.