Affordable Scripter needed

Gamerdave Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a project to do some simple animations on a mesh object that is need of a scripter.

Be happy to explain this in greater detail via IM in Second Life.

Please do not bother contacting me if you are going to be expecting me to pay Real Life wage for your work. This is a game and I will be offering you a fair game payment for your work.

Thanks

I'll do it but remember this, because it's a game, i'll not put any care into it, in fact it may or may not work. I'll do a rush job and not care about offering any support or quality...because after all, it's ONLY a game! Or put another way, your lack of professionalism and insufficient funds, isn't anyone else's problem. If a script takes an hour to write, it takes an hour to write, nobody is "playing" or necessarily deriving enjoyment from "playing a game" at this point, it's called WORK. Good luck, i'm sure you'll find someone willing to gift their time.

• 3 weeks later...

What is innadaquate or undesirable about the animation offerings already available at the marketplace please? This is a good starting point. I may make a system and just sell it on the marketplace, discount for your input basically. Just a reply here is fine, I may not be logging in world today and am kind of just checking things out at the forums and blogs before I get log in tommorrow. Thanks for any ideas shared.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.