Wanted: 512m2 Plot

drusilladarkwillow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are tons of 512s available often for less than a linden a square meter.

Search the land tab and "512". Then explore.  If you aren't terribly picky about neighbors (as in a skybox for your shop) you should be able to find something easily. Most sims are pretty low lag now. Just check for clubs and the like. Of course what is on a sim when you BUY your land has little to do with what might be there next month - :D.

Good luck.

Majority of those are rentals which is not what i want. I don't rent, haven't in years and i don't want my shop in the sky, i want it right on the ground. I've been buying and owning my own mainland since a year after i have started my second life.

I also don't want it in a club nor near one, you never make much of anything at those locations unless it's clothing which it is not. For my purposes those options do not work, i wouldn't be here otherwise but thank you for the suggestion.

I have a 512sm mainland lot available for purchase.  Quite community - Roadside - No Lag.

Listed Today - 117 Prim for $L 5,000

Contact me directly if  you would like to make an offer.  I'd be happy to negotiate a price that works for you.  

Best Regards, Cate

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.