Looking for an RP community based Rental

Keel Cahir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but eveyrwehere else was talking about full regions and what not.

So I'm going to lay it down short. I live off a very small, often stangant income. I do not regularly buy L, nor do I regularly make it. This is probably not the best way to start off this, but I'm being honest. NO beating around the bush.

I currently have a fair amount of L$, And am looking to temporarily join an RP comminuty, preferably a modern one, for a limited time. That time being when my L$ runs out. When it runs out, I'm probably goign to have to move out, as I said, due to not having stable income.

I'd say.. I'm calling this a trial period. I'm used to dramatic roleplays that involve quests. Roleplays that have a fight or two. ROleplays that go beyond the every day life, into the mysterious and dramatic, and Epic. However, this is starting to lose it's spice, so I want to try somehting different, a little more calm, and Im willing to spend L$ to experience it. I've been noticing some sims have nice little houses for sale, some at crazy low prices, some at (by my standards) crazy high prices. Now, I'd be more than okay with firt cheap, cause that just mean I'd hang around longer. But I'm willing to accept a reasonable amount.

In short, or tl;dr, I'm looking for affordable housing in an RP modern day based community for a limited time, to see if I can respice my RP flame. I'm aiming for cheap, though.

If you want to know how much L$ I currently have, send me a PM or IM. Whichever floats your boat.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.