Looking for land with at least 1600 prims

Kendraskyye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.

Nice to meet you!

I am glad because I have the opportunity to offer you a parcel of 10,752 meters with a support of 2,460 prims.

This parcel cost L$2,999 and has a 5% Discount on 4 weeks payments.

It is an ocean front (facing west) and there are no rules there (No Covenant) because it is in SL Mainland. (Tenant rules)

We provide a group for this land ( bee24 - deeded) which is a private group with only members the tenant and the landlord for to secure privacy. All abilities are given, it is a "full perm" as we call them here in SL.

You can visit this parcel by clicking here, or copy/paste the URL to your SL local chat for easier TP

URL --> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baltazar/39/39/22

I admit this is more expensive of what you was asking, but since it is a really good deal, I desided to reply here.

If thats not good for you, then please consider to check out and visit another parcel of mine in the same area,

of 8,192 meters with a support of 1875 prims.

This parcel cost L$2,399/w and is the same as the previous one as aboute rules abilities and discounts.

You can visit this parcel by clicking here, or copy/paste the URL to your SL local chat for easier TP

URL --> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baltazar/144/38/21

Thank you for your request!

I hope you will find exactly what you are looking for!

For BEE Real Estate

beethros Karas

P.S We do refund 100% within 24 hours in case you didnt like what you have got.

P.S.2 Please check out more available parcels here

• 4 months later...

Hi! Kendra, I'm looking for people to join in on renting a homestead with me! You would if you wanted get your own sectioned off area! It would only cost 2,266L$ a week for 1,250+ Prims and very little to 0 Lag! there will be a beach area , dance area , playground If you have littles or kidlets around , Treehouses & beautiful gardens with benches I'd love to talk to you about renting IM me for more info!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.