Help with land please

Paskalomatunturi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.. I am still rather new to SL, but am catching on fast. I have recently partnered up and want a bigger place. I would like to update my tier to accommodate our needs. I am thinking about an extra 5-8 USD per/month for 1,024m, plus I believe with my premium account that would total 1536m of land. This is why I am here. I need help with this. It's a bit overwhelming for a noob. I would like to put a small castle on this property. You know, a man, his woman, and his castle?? :) Anyways, I just like how they look. I need suggestions on prices of land. I would love a water view. Surely that isn't too much to ask in SL. I also want suggests on what type of structure (castle) would fit such a parcel. I would think about living with 1024m total, which is probably lots of space for two, but if it's only $3 more for another 512m why not? I really need some help. Thanks in advance!! Levitt

Hello, wondering why no Landlord answered you, maybe ingame ?

While the size of a bigger plot might be enough for a castle, you would need alooot prims (even with meshes) for a nice castle with towers, walls blah blah...

Shop around and see how big castles are and what the LI (LandImpact) is, then check the Land market to fit your new home.

Monti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.