Unable to login to Aditi.

Jasmine Venus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, 

I've been experiencing problems logging into Aditi, I have changed my password more than 24 hours ago and I have read up on the wiki.

Any information is helpful, as I would really like to get back into content creation.

EDIT:  And I've tried all the passwords I can remember and even my current password and I just recieve an error about my login.

Edit # 2 : even though i have logged aditi several times in the past?

2 answers to this question

There are some problems.

Avoid using Last Location when logging in. Use Morris or Ahern for a destination. When you do get in collect some region names from the World map. You'll need them from t ime to time.

The preview grid is the Linden test bed. It is common for regions to be down. So, unless you get a password error message I assume it is the region server that is the problem.

There is a new way of sync'g inventory in the preview grid. It is a problem for some third party viewers. The Linden made viewer uses a seperate cache for AGNI and ADITI. Some thrid party viewers, Firestorm, have to have a special startup icon to change caches. In the process I'm not sure how that Last Location is saved. But, after having Support fix my problems, I've only used the Linden made viewers on ADITI and always give it a login destination.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.