Is lumiya useless now? (void)

Kelly909

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Me and some other friends can no longer login via lumiya but can on pc.  They haven't updated it in over a year or so , and so I don't see getting this fixed.  This sucks sooooo bad since there are no other mobile viewers like this.

The problem has seemed to fix , but I am worried still. With no more lumiya updates the problem could become real D:

2 answers to this question

I am having the same issue and it worked earlier this morning  all I can think of is maybe the server is down for it?  But yeah can not log in at all 

I guess it was a server issue but its back up now I  was just able to log oin now

As I type this response, Lumiya is working perfectly. My normal SPAM of messages is scrolling across my screen and my friends are shocked to see me on SL at this time. Local & Group Chat are both functioning. Ihave full access to my Inventory. The local graphics screen presentation of the rendered local area is working as well as it was a year ago. 

Specifically what error messages are you both receiving?

Therein may lay the clue to your issue.

I'm running Lumiya on a Motorola Moto X multi-processor Phone patched to Android 5.1 [Lollipop]

As I understand it, Lumiya as an app does not need to "Phone Home" to a support server to function. So until Linden Lab releases a major update that changes the access method protocols that the Lumiya app is taking advantage of, we should be golden.

On the 13th of this month the current release will have been out for 2 years without an update. I don't find this an issue for the text and chatting chores I use this product for when away from a PC..

Contact Information for those interested...

That install base is a pretty hefty number.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.