Firestorm Inventory used to snap to the object when you pick it up now it dosent with the new update

ISGI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So recently i updated to firestorm 4.7.3.47323 and with the old firestorm viewer when u picked up an object off the ground from a sandbox it would go in to your inventory and snap to the location of were it went in to the inventory now it dosent do that makeing me have to go find this object in my large inventory and its really annoing is there any way to set this in the prefrences so that your object will show were u put it in your inventory automaticly without u having to go search thru a huge inventory

can someone plz help with this cause it must be possible it was that way in the past firestorm veiwer

1 answer to this question

Try Preferences >>> Privacy >>> Automatically show newly accepted items in Inventory.  That should have the same effect as the debug setting ShowInInventory, so if one doesn't work for some reason, the other one should.

You can save yourself a lot of bother when you upgrade from one version of Firestorm to the next by using the Backup feature to save all of your settings and preferences.  Then when you install the new version all you have to do is click Restore.  You'll have all the old settings back again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.