Failed to find a body part in my database.

NinaCupcakes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am on Firestorm and this is problem.
I logged on and I was an orrange cloud. TOOK CARE OF THAT .
Try to put on one of my outfits and I get an error message says :
" Failed to find body part named .:: DELISH ::. Kimora Shape *Modifiable* in the database."

It loads everything else onto my avi , except for that ..

This item is IN MY INVENTORY , Ihave tried to PUT IT ON and it WILL NOT ....

Here is a picture of the BS : http://i.gyazo.com/ef938cd636437c8e3a3a6546a725e48e.png

Help please.
The problem seems to be the SHAPE that I am using. I have been using it for the last 2 months with no problems.
I go to WEAR  a different shape, which actually seems to work. The new shape applies. I try to WEAR the one giving me grief , and it says that it still cannot find it in the database.
UPDATE:
Uninstalled then Re-installed Firestorm. Problem still exsisted.
Cleared inventory Cache . Still exsisted.
Downloaded Singularty, signed on. Still EXSISTED.
Changed into a DIFFERENT

Update:
1. CLEAN installed didnt work.

2. I should download ANOTHER viewer just to try and remove files from it ? am I understanding correct?

3. There is nothing in my lost and found.

Nothing is working !

4 answers to this question

Your local FireStorm Inventory Database is "Borked" - Please do a Clear Cache & a Clear Group Cache. Then login in at a quiet place and wait until the inventory database is rebuilt completely.

Sorry I see you have done the above already - OKies a Clean Uninstall / Reinstall of Firestorm is indicated! And I do mean Clean.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

just to be really safe, after you uninstall FS and delete the hidden support libraries, also log into SL using another Viewer and delete the existing Phoenix System Libraries as well,.

• Like 2

Hi NinaCupcakes (love your name lol)   How many viewers do you have downloaded to your computer? If you read my link below it will explain it has to do with different viewers that do not 'talk' to each other.. I will copy/paste some of the answer to here, but plz also go to the thread I got and read my first post...

I had a very simular problem a while ago.. I will link to my thread about it..

It took a while to figure out what to do, but we did get it fixed so I hope it will help you as well..

(Look in my first post there, as I did edit it with the answer..) Good luck with it.. :)

My Thread about Failed to find body part in database

The problem is hidden in your lost and found folder, if you have some coalesced objects, see the picture   -->  objectsssssssssssss.png

Support told me this; 

In your lost and found folder, you have coalesced objects.  Please rez them and pick them up one at a time.  After you do that, if you are still having issues, please do a complete clean uninstall.

UPDATE Jan-8th 2013

Carina and I, two designer's have spend A LOT of time on this issue.. as we both had it and it unfortunally continued a while after we did the coalesced objects.. (it worked okay with the coalesced objects for a few days and then the problems came back..)  :/ 

Anyway.. we finally did find the answer... If you have more viewers downloaded to your computer, then their bridges dont 'agree/talk' (sorry am not english) so you need to remove the viewer(s) you do not use... 

• Like 1

None of those things are working for me and I'm not the only one with such issues.

I have been having problems with my avatar loading and it is giving me an error of Failed to find body part *C:K* bald base in the database and Failed to find body part named Girl Next Door - Eyes in the database. Girl Next Door is the base avatar. I tried rebaking, uninstall and clean reinstall, clearing all of my cache from everything, restarting my computer, restarting my router, completely turning my computer off and then on again, going into my inventory and attempting to remove items, resetting my character to base female then rebaking, restarting multiple times after doing each of those things over and over again, and still my avatar is a cloud and a mix of like...3 different avatars. I don't understand why this is happening and I don't have anything in my lost and found that I am currently wearing, all of it was in outfits and I looked to see if I could find the original item and none of them were in my lost in found. I have been at this for 2 hours and nothing has worked. Please help. I have things to do and I can't change/remove/add anything now and I still cannot see myself.

https://gyazo.com/3cb035b099c4f32528cfbdcc729e829d Notifications

https://gyazo.com/3b288562d2f581a8c9c363e0b024773c Part of current outfit after attempting all of that.

Crimson,

You're right, Girl Next Door is the base avatar.  It should certainly be in the database!

Have you tried this?

• Go into Inventory\Library\Clothing\Initial Outfits
  • Pick any of the starter avatars there, except Girl Next Door
  • Drag the folder onto your avatar, or right click it and choose Replace Outfit

If that does not replace the mish-mash you are currently wearing with a correct avatar, then the problem may be with your internet connection.  You've already done things to check your end.  See this blog post for other things to look into: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.