Hippiestock II

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all you groovy Hippies!  I know Hippiestock II is a bit far off.  I am thinking January again for the next Hippiestock.  I would like to make some changes, for Hippiestock II.  I would like the celebration to last 6 hours.  This way we can cover more time zones, and we can add some additional performers.  Would love to have Lillie and Gypsy out again if they would, but would also like to have some more performers.  Like the Woodstock, there where lots of performers, and the celebration went on for some time.  So....  If interested in donating your time and talent to the next Hippiestock, post here to be considered.  This could be either live performers, or DJ's.  I will also send out a notice to the Hippiestock group! Also, post here if you plan to attend Hippiestock II.  That way I will have a list of all you groovy hippies, that plan to attend! Groovy and far out!

hip2.jpg

hippies1.jpg 

hippies.jpg 

Peace!

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for sure Hippie :) Thank you! I cant believe what a landmark/cool event the first one was.

said real quick like a political tv or radio ad > *any.affilliation.with.the.hippiestock.group.or.connection.with.the.event.or.persons.associated.with.it.in.the.past.present.or.future.is.on.a.strictly.not.for.profit.basis.and.no.warranties.or.liabilities.are.implied.nor.given.

Thats for any naysayers about the integrity and well meaning of the upcoming event. (and the first one)   

;-p

You rock Hippie! Thanks!!!! 8^)

Maryanne Solo wrote:

I'll be there for sure Hippie
:)
Thank you! I cant belive what a landmark/cool event the first one was.

said real quick like a political tv or radio ad > *any.affilliation.with.the.hippiestock.group.or.connection.with.the.event.or.persons.associated.with.it.in.the.past.present.or.future.is.on.a.strictly.not.for.profit.basis.and.no.warranties.or.liabilities.are.implied.nor.given.

Thats for any naysayers about the integrity and well meaning of the upcoming event. (and the first one)   

;-p

Ahh, groovy Maryanne!  Yes!  Hippiestock is meant to be a love in.  The one time of the year, when we set aside out differences, stop the snarking, and fighting, just for a few hours!  Also it is all of you groovy hippies that make this a true "Happening".  Far out!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

/Dee waves to Ceka. How are you:)

I'm doing well =)

I am inside more now because it's been raining and looks like it's not about to let up for 10 more days lol

there is not one sun on any of the next ten days on my weather page..i'm gonna be itchign to get back to the boat as soon as it clears up..hehehe

How are you doing?

Storm Clarence wrote:

Hi Hippie, are you organizing and setting-up everything yourself or do you have assistance again this year?  I think someone should alert alphaville herald and Sigmund so we don't have any unintentional mis-information printed.  

Oh yes Storm!  Good point!  I intend to have help.  Just have not contacted anyone yet, as it is a bit early.  But yes.  I will notify Sigmund in the very near future!  Woot!

Peace!

I will definitely be there, hopefully sans the cold this time. I absolutely endorse extending it to six hours... it was so much fun I wanted it to last days... lol. I will certainly donate my time and my questionable talent... although performing live in SL is something I have yet to do, so maybe my other talents would be a better choice. When I figure out what they are I'll let you know... lol.

Can't wait to get groovy once again... Dres *wonders if he should start getting his outfit ready now instead of waiting until the last minute like he did last time*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.