stuck on initializing VFS... I delete the second app folder but this does not help

Nikolaos Frog

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I  have  3 pc  in  one  of my  3 pc's   ( windows xp home edition)  I  have this  problem  that happend   , I do not know  how .

I  look it  in  support  and in questions here  , and I did the steps that suggest me . I have test  3 viewers  SL V3, phoenix , singularity ,Firestorm, delete the cache  in  app folder  , restart my pc and try to  open  but I have the same problem  again and again ,  I redownload    Visual C++  and  net framework 3.5  the problem   stay  the same  . I can login  with metabolt  but  not  with  any other  3d viewer.

Update:

thanks for the  advice but nothing help . I did the  first  solution and it says  me that  something is missing  and I must  reinstall the viewer.I did it  and it says me the same error

I do the second  solution and  now  I noticed that  all the viewers  that I have test they do not  great  the folder  in the app folder  so  I stuck  on initializing VFS  with  2 errors something  is missing and this is  the folder  with the name of the  viewer in  app folder. I try again  Second  Life viewer  V3 , phoenix  and  Singularity. I have the same  result.

4 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.