statistics redouts

triad8974

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

G'day answer people. I have a simple query: I s there any link in the KB that will help me in my study of the data that is listed in the statistics bar. it is Advanced -> performance tools -> statistics bar. I am using Firestorm but I think it's pretty much the same. Just a side note while I am here. I am using ubuntu 15.0. and I have not had any problems or lag in areas other that kuula which is always slammed. But again: ubuntu 15.0 -- Dell LT with 8 cores and 8GB of memory. You might scoff at my report because of my computer, (mini-super) but using ubuntu 14.0 and this same computer was lagging and crash more than the older copy of ubuntu and Firestorm graphics with this set up is beautiful. Just FY"I" to pass to the Technical Department tryad

2 answers to this question

We "Answer people" are all SL residents like you.  We have no special pipeline to the Linden Lab technical crew, and they never visit here.  For information about the viewer's statistics bar, I suggest reading  http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/statistics .  The Knowledge Base used to have a similar article but it seems to have been removed a while ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.