my control panel

Halfpint Raymaker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been having problem with my linden control panel, it won't load the page so i can get curtain and other things like changing the wall i change linden home about 4 times and each house the control panel won't load, i talk to live chat they wasn't any help i try chromre browser, firefox brower and safari viewer. so i should wait and wait. it was working in my old linden home

need help

2 answers to this question

That's very odd.  Live Chat has all the tools they need to fix a stuck Control Panel.  I suppose it's possible that yours is seriously broken, but I can't imagine that happening in four different Linden Homes.  I wonder ..... have you recently upgraded your anti-virus software or modified your firewall?  It sounds very much like you have software in your computer that is blocking access to some SL web sites.  Take a look at

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Using-Second-Life-with-a-firewall/ta-p/1304539

and

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/antivirus_whitelisting

The most usual cause of the home control panel web page failing to load is that the region needs to be restarted.

Hopefully your Linden home is on a main channel region, which should be restarted today anyway.

If you are still having this problem after todays roll, file a support ticket , tell them your home control panel isn't working & they will restart the region if that's needed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.