login failed. we are unable to complete your request at this time. please contact secondlife support

LomazeCY

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am a member on this game just 3 days.  the first day i tried to set and learn the game which i already spent money on it doing that.  The next 2 days the game does not log in giving me the message: login failed. we are unable to complete your request at this time. please contact secondlife support for assistance.

I got it the place and found nowere to say my problem but this place only.

I deleted and reinstall in hope something could be fixed but no luck.

I hope someone from the technitians see this and do something because i am really mad about this.  I don;t accept being the fool on this. 

LomazeCY

Thanks for the reply .  i already saw and tried everything i fould in in the forum as an answered.  i don;t know if im am banned and if i am i cannot understand why.  only 1 day in here and someone kicked me ? very strange.  i am in Kaneva for a long time and NEVER had that. i quess is my luck.

How can i see if i am banned?

2 answers to this question

i cannot find your name in search. could it be that your account has been suspended? read peewee's answer to someone else with the same problem here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/login-failed/qaq-p/991555

it wouldn't hurt to try what luc suggested, as i see that has been marked with the accepted solution. but my hunch is that peewee may be right. she usually is. but don't tell her i said that. :matte-motes-nerdy:

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.