every time when i log in i get the messages:you cant reach home,we solving the promblem(sl)

cuby2011

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

on 30-06-2011 i rented an skybox!

Since that day i cannot reach home,i have complained before,without results so farr.

The landlord knows about this promblem,trying to help me,so he is NOT the problem!

He says(and i get this messages indeed!) second life is the promblem.

I have been using sl for 6 years now,with pleasure,but i getting sick and tyred off this treatment!!

1 answer to this question

Please can you upload a screenshot with the message that you are getting.  I have never seen a message "you cant reach home,we solving the promblem"

Are you getting the message "your home location is currently unavailable ... " (and then you are teleported to a safe hub somewhere?)

Or is the message different?

Please be exact. Then help and possible solution can be offered.

And ask yourself the question - if you think SL is the problem - why would SL stop you from going to your skybox? It makes no sense.  SL/LL have no reason to deny access to your own skybox.

And please STOP creating new threads. This duplicates http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Abuse-and-Griefing/30-07-2011-i-rented-an-skybox-but-i-cant-reach-it-why-not/qaq-p/957773/comment-id/2007

Stay on one thread. Be specific. Give FULL information. Or no one can help you.

To respond to any answers, cuby2011, you can click on "options" at the top right of your post, and "edit" to add more information. Do not delete any information previously given.

Or, you can click on "permalink" at the bottom left side of any answer and add comments.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.