Why is my house invisible? [SOLVED]

Scamp Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was clicking away wildly… well  I was moving things around my room. Doing some moving around of objects (pictures, sofas etc.).

I'm not sure quite what I did but it may have involved edit from the pie menu. I must have missed the object and got the house and next thing its invisible and my floor looks like grass (I guess that’s the default below an invisible floor).

Everything is still there. Ie I bump into invisible walls, just looks like I’m outside.

All other objects are still there like curtains and pictures on the invisible walls.

Its invisible from the outside too.

It’s a non-modifiable linden home that I bought with premium membership.

I’ve hunted on my singularity menu and can't find anything that looks like it would help. Anything that looks vaguely useful is greyed out.

Sorry for the waffle. I’m trying to give all the facts. In short, is there a way to see or unsee an object?

Thanks. S.

5 answers to this question

As Ariel said, you probably have derendered the house. This mean the object is still here and visible for other ppl but not for you.

As there is 2 kinds of derendering (temporary and permanent), there is 2 way to fix. 

First one is to relog as suggested Ariel. If you hit accidentally the temporary derender button, this will fix.

If you hit the other one (black list) then you must go in your world menu at the top of your screen and find "asset blacklist".

Once you have opened this tab, you will see the name of your house there. You just have to click on it and then hit the button "remove from asset blacklist" (or smth like that, im not inworld right now, so i cant rem exactly what is the name of the button).

You close the tab and then you relog.

you should be able to see your house then .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.