When will the support ticket system be back up?

AnnMarie Otoole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

14 answers to this question

The ticket system "appears" to work but you don't get the email acknowledgment and it doesn't show in your history which would be consistent with their statement that it was VIEW ONLY.

I file hundreds of tickets so I am quite experienced in the system.

Yes I am premium and discussed it with live chat but they didn't even know it had been shut down. They confirmed that none of my tickets had posted since the VIEW ONLY mode was set.

You can see the announcement about shutting down till March 2nd at

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Blogs-Forums-and-SL-Answers-in-Read-Only-Mode-Until-March-2nd/ba-p/676054

AnnMarie Otoole wrote:

The support ticket system was supposed to be VIEW ONLY until March 2nd.

It is March 3rd and still cannot post tickets.

The Support ticket system has been avalaible these past days (at least for me LOL).

Where do you read that notice?

What happens when you try fill a ticket? Any error message or...?

The ticket system "appears" to work but you don't get the email acknowledgment and it doesn't show in your history which would be consistent with their statement that it was VIEW ONLY.

Yes I am premium and discussed it with live chat but they didn't even know it had been shut down. They confirmed that none of my tickets had posted since the VIEW ONLY mode was set.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Blogs-Forums-and-SL-Answers-in-Read-Only-Mode-Until...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Blogs-Forums-and-SL-Answers-in-Read-Only-Mode-Until...

THIS ANSWER SYSTEM IS BORKED.

I'm an alt for AnnMarie Otoole.

I came up with an answer but YOU CANNOT ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION ONCE YOU SOLVE IT.

ONLY OTHER PEOPEL CAN ANSWER IT AND YOU CAN ACCEPT OR REJECT THEIR ANSWER.

BUT IF NONE ANSWERED IT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT UNANSWERED EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE AN ANSWER.

Unless you log out and log back in like this with an alt account to answer it  DUH!!!!

Anyhow the answer is the support ticket system is still down and I filed a JIRA WEB 3717

Now I can switch back to AnnMarie Otoole account and accept my own answer DUH!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.