WHY IS MY MY AKEYO POWER HUD IS NOT ASSIGNING MY ANIMATIONS.

oSTARo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I took my Ao out the inventory to exchange one stand pose for another.  I kept seeing in this in chat:

AKEYO_PowerAO_HUD: Recognizing animation "CG 3/pr3" - please wait...
AKEYO_PowerAO_HUD: 1 has been assigned as animationtype none

AND IT JUST KEEPS REPEATING OVER AND OVER LIKE ITS BROKEN

then it goes through every animation in the ao and does the same thing

it has never done this before, it either automaticaaly recognizes or i have to choose the animation type. I have had it redelivered, logged out and back on, turn the ao on and off and all other suggestions including contacting the store owner who has not hit me back yet.  Now after all the reconfiguring and trying to reload.  NOW after all this my ao is saying no dances or stands or anything has been configured when i can clearly see the animations inside the ao when i opened to check and delete an animation. NOW IM WALKING AROUND LOOKING LIKE A RETARD WITH THE DEFAULT WALK AND STAND. ANNND I CANT DANCE!

2 answers to this question

The only person who's going to be able to tell you for sure is the creator.  The rest of us will have to guess, because there are many ways to create an AO.  In general, though, the way to fix a misbehaving AO is to reset the script.  Many (most?) AOs are written to reset automatically if you detach them, but I'm sure that you have tried that.  Many will also reset if you add or remove animations or the configuration card.  If none of those things work, I suspect that you have made an error in the configuration when you added that last anim.  Look at it very carefully, looking especially for typos that could include extra blank spaces or improper punctuation.  And wait for the store owner to respond to your note.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.