No longer receiving reply notifications on Answers/Forums

Nyll Bergbahn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Anyone else no longer receiving email notifications of replies to threads you've posted on? Was working fine last night I think but dead this morning.

Edit: Not just me then, thanks Irene. :)

Edit 16.50 GMT. Sorry to hear that Rolig. They're probably trying to fix the login issues which were highlighted in this Forum thread but messing up other things in the process.
http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Why-is-it-so-hard-to-get-into-this-place/td-p/1556791

Linden Lab Community Manager posted on page 3 that he would look into the matter.

8 answers to this question

I am having the same problem, Nyll.  AND .... I can't log in as me again, same as yesterday.  This is my alt speaking...........

Why can't LL quit messing around with this forum software and get it right?  :smileyfrustrated::smileymad:

Rolig, for two weeks I have sometimes problem for login. Apparently I'm not logged, but clicking answer a thread show me as logged (not always). BUT I cannot login in any way in the Bug Tracker LOL

I love the interest of Linden Lab for this forums :smileyfrustrated:

Sorry to hear that Rolig. They're probably trying to fix the login issues which were highlighted in this Forum thread but messing up other things in the process.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Why-is-it-so-hard-to-get-into-this-place/td-p/1556791

Linden Lab Community Manager posted on page 3 of that thread that he would look into the matter.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4332 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.