IS THERE A LIVE CHAT FOR SL SO I CAN ASK WHY MY ACCOUNT ISNT WORKING

Vogue14x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been having a problem with my avatar not loading and just is a cloud for the past few months. And quite frankly, I'm losing my patience and evernthing that I try doesnt work. I want to speak to someone in live chat or some type of technical sopport about this. Normally I would just delete secondlife nd just move on, but the fact that I actually put money into this game and all of a sudden its not working, is really starting to agitate me. Nothing on my compuer has changed from when I first got it (when it actually worked).

No, im not a gold member or whatever they are called. I want to know if there is some type of live chat technical sopport thing I can use on here. Or a place where I can write a complaint or a phone number.

1 answer to this question

Again, duplicate thread, answered thread here:http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/why-is-my-avatar-a-cloud/qaq-p/1767101

Follow the steps in the link I gave you and your avatar will reappear.

Only premium users have the option for a live chat. Though, even if you were premium, LL would point you to that link I gave you since it's an issue on your side, and not something they can fix.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.