I have question about garlic necklaces

ChristineAngelHart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

The Garlic Necklace

Bloodlines is supposed to be a fun game, but some people have complained that they receive too many bite requests from our vampires, and they don't think that it's very fun to be beset by bloodthirsty creatures of the night at every turn. So, we created this free, transfer / copy item for people that don't want to be a part of vampire roleplay.

TO OPERATE PROTECTION:

1. Right-click the necklace item in your inventory, and choose "Wear".
  2. Once you see the necklace on your body, a blue menu should appear.
  3. Choose "Activate" from the options - and you're instantly protected!

You don't need to constantly wear the necklace - once you've selected "Activate", you'll be impervious to vampire bite requests.

If at any time, you decide that you might want to check out the Bloodlines game, even to play as a human, you can always wear the necklace again and reactivate yourself by choosing "Reactivate" from the menu options.

EDIT: Lol Rolig, sometimes I wonder if I'm not your alt :P

Quoting from the merchant's Marketplace page:

TO OPERATE PROTECTION:

1) Right-click the necklace item in your inventory, and choose "Wear".
2) Once you see the necklace on your body, click it and a blue menu should appear.
3) Choose "Activate" from the options - and you're instantly protected!

You don't need to constantly wear the necklace - once you've selected "Activate", you'll be impervious to vampire bite requests even if you take it off

All changes that are made by this necklace can be reversed if you wore the necklace again and select Deactivate according to the creator's instructions

Link :

http://www.slbloodlines.com/instructions/garlic

ETA:   LOL   Hi, Charolotte!  You have fast fingers tonight!  :smileyvery-happy:

Hello ChristineAngelHart. The process is very simple.

1)You wear it

2)You click it.

3)A pop up window appeared in your monitor (right and down)

4)You select "Activate"

That's all. In local chat also you can read the instructions. After that it is no necessary to wear the necklace. You can detach it but it continues to protect you from being bitten.

Just as a general moan, I find it rather impolite that I am assumed that I want to "play" at being a vampire and so I have to make the effort to research and then opt out. It would be more more courteous to assume that Second Life avatars do not wish to join a game unless they declare that they wish to do so and then they should have the option of opting in if they want to become a vampire.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.