I cleared my land a few days ago and sent all my items back to my inventory; nothing returned

Kima67

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

I'm going to guess that you "cleared" your land the lazy way by returning everything in one gigantic lump instead of picking each item up carefully and taking it back to your inventory.  You have created a coalesced object.  You'll find it in your Lost & Found folder with an icon that looks like a small collection of boxes, probably with an unexpected name.  The only way to get at the individual items is to rez the coalesced object again and then take things back carefully, one at a time. Be very careful about how you do it:

1. Go to a sandbox or otherplace where you can rez things.  It has to be at least as large as the full collection you intend to rez, and it has to have enough L.I. allowance for you to rez the entire thing.

2.  Stand in the middle of the area, not near a border.

3. Turn on your editor with CTRL + 3.  This is really important!  If you do not have the editor turned on before you rez the object, you will not have control of the entire mass.  If parts rez underground or inside other objects, you won't be able to move them easily (or even see them).

4. Rez the object.  Before you do anything else, move it gently with your editor to be sure that you know where all parts are.  If any of it is outside the parcel boundaries, or underground, move the whole object until it's where you want it.  THEN, start taking the individual items back to your inventory.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.