I CANNOT LOG IN TO SL IT SAYS MY COMPUTER CANNOT BE ACCESSED FROM THIS COMPUTER I USE SL EVERYDAY

kazza Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hope someone can help me i cant log in i get the message up saying secondlif cannot be accessed from this computer im always on sl and spend money on here too if you look into it please  kazza Avon  i live on sl always on there so please get me back up and running thank you dont know why i cant 

2 answers to this question

DON'T YELL AND CONTACT LL:

If it persists then your status is machine-banned meaning SL will not allow logins from your computer specifically.

To test if this may the case, try logging in using someone else's computer.

If you were machine banned, here are the causes:

1. You violated some rule and got banned. If you cannot login from the other computer, possibly both your account and machine were banned.

2. Someone violated the rules with a machine that generates the same hash code as yours, either deliberately or by spoofing. If you can login to your account from that other computer, then this is the likelier cause.

3. The dynamic IP issue as described above.

Another possibility is your av is under investigation for participation in gambling (may be from one of the many camping sites you visited). And access will be restored if all is well.

Course of action: If symptoms persist, file a ticket with support then wait for a response. File your ticket under the Account tab.

GOOD LUCK!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.