Have latest version of Phoenix. Still cant see mesh properly.

Starla Farella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Unless you have an older video card, no, you should not have to change anything.

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer. Get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

If your card is old enough not to have the features needed to run at something above the LOW Graphics Setting, then you may have to change your graphics settings.

Otherwise the question comes up as to whether you followed the FS/PH instructions to upgrade using a clean install?

Second Life Clean Install

In addition to what Ansariel and Nalates have said, sometimes all it takes is a relog after installing a newer viewer version or after updating a GPU driver. I've experienced both and my gf did the other night too when switching from Firestorm to Singularity. She logged in, no mesh., logged off then logged in again and mesh was once again visible. Same for me after updating my Graphics card driver. two nights ago. Logged in, no mesh. cleared cache, logged off and back in again and  mesh visible again.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.