Changed my internet carrier today to DSL now my viewer says I can't log into 2L on this computer?

EnaudRecneps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You can try two things.  First, on the assumption that your router has grabbed a dynamic IP address that is on Linden Labs Naughty List, try rebooting your router (probably several times) to force it to select a different IP address.  Then if that doesn't work, submit a support case, as directed.  There are unfortunately two extra steps if you have to do that:

Unless you are a Premium SL member, you do not have access to the technical categories of support cases.  If you are a Basic member now, you may want to pay for a month of Premium membership.

Second, please download and install the standard Linden Lab viewer before you submit your case.  Linden Lab will not evaluate your support case unless you are using their viewer.

• Like 1

I have to respectfully disagree with my colleague Rolig on the need for a Premium membership in this case.  She's correct that some categories of Support require a Premium membership, but I think you can classify this as an account issue and get help even with a Basic membership.

Do try the router reboot first though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.