Actions

cerenyildirim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Start visiting the dozens (hundreds?) of animation shops in world.  We can't recommend specific merchants or products here, but I can guarantee that you will find what you are looking for.  You can speed up your shopping by first using Marketplace as a catalog (look under "animations" for "push") and then using Search to look for "animations" to find some of the more popular merchants in world.  You could also post a request in the Wanted forum.  I suggest buying animations in world, where you can sample them easily before you buy.

• Like 1

This is a very specific action.  I looked on the Marketplace, and did not find anything in terms of a couples animation (one avatar pushing another) that would match up with what you are trying to do.  I think you have two options.

1. Create, or pay someone else to create, a custom animation.
  2. There are a few static poses that could be used.  In your movie, show a quick sequence of stills...for example,
    1. Avatars arguing
    2. Shot of Avatar P (the Pusher) looking angry
    3. Shot of Avatar P in a static pushing pose
    4. Shot of two avatars.  P in the pushing pose, V (the Victim) posed off balance, toppling.  Voiceover:  "Aieee!"
    5. Shot of avatar V in the water.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.