I am waiting for the man who i have loved

omopark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

He is Angeldust Toll in SL, who is Turkish in RL. We love each other very much, but recently he just disappeared suddenly, which is a pretty strange situation for him. Beacuse he was here almost every night with me and left me a message if he cannot be here. Therefore it is too sudden and strange that he has not been here for nearly a month without any message or reply. I am gonna be mad and pretty sad about this. 

I miss him very much, i cried every night recently.

So I put a thread here in order to get any help from your community. If any of you knows him or know how to contact him, could you please help me to tell him, I am contiuously here waiting for him. I miss him pretty much.

Genuinely thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

omopark wrote:

He is Angeldust Toll in SL, who is Turkish in RL. We love each other very much, but recently he just disappeared suddenly, which is a pretty strange situation for him. Beacuse he was here almost every night with me and left me a message if he cannot be here. Therefore it is too sudden and strange that he has not been here for nearly a month without any message or reply. I am gonna be mad and pretty sad about this. 

I miss him very much, i cried every night recently.

So I put a thread here in order to get any help from your community. If any of you knows him or know how to contact him, could you please help me to tell him, I am contiuously here waiting for him. I miss him pretty much.

Genuinely thank you very much.

hope you found him hon. Very strange with all these people who suddenly disappear without a word and then all the new accounts created every day, don't you think ? wink. I feel sorry for your sadness, I really do.

• 4 weeks later...

The same thing happened to me a few years ago.  It was horrible.  One minute, he was texting me every day, then suddenly, he was gone.  Realistically, there is only one of two possibilities: (1) He got tired and created a new avatar to get rid of me, or, (2) something tragic happened in RL (death, no computer, etc.)  If it was the former, I wish he had just had the balls to write me a Dear Jane letter and be done with me.  Since he didn't, I'm always wondering if he died. I feel your pain.

Blessings,

Igraine

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.