Snowstorm

You are currently in the Blog Archive. All content within this area is Read-Only and cannot be modified. Active Blogs can be found here.

Over the past few weeks, we've been spinning up the Snowstorm Team. As I outlined in my original post, our team is committed to enabling the rapid deployment of new features and functionality in the Second Life Viewer.

The Snowstorm Team is working in the open - this includes meetings, documentation, code, and design discussions. We're planning to use this blog as a place to explain our point of view, kick off design discussions, share progress, successes, failures, and challenges.

In my office hour the other day we had a lively discussion about Viewer preferences and customization. Q felt he wanted to expand on and clarify that discussion so you'll see a post quickly following this one that does just that.

Expect more posts in this vein and please participate in the discussion with comments afterward.

Announcements
Submit your photos for consideration in the Pic of the Day program on the Official Second Life Flickr page.
Archive Navigation