was made to me a bad review on the marketplace on an outfit, but it is not true,

Afrodite Ruben

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Was made to me a bad review on the marketplace on an outfit, but it is not true, I wrote to her who had made it, to try to help her. He sent me a friend of hers, who had bought the same dress, to show me how he dressed.
Not recommended on the shoes, which instead went very well, she admitted that dressed well, the dress put the smaller size because that would suit you. I wore the outfit and admitted that he was fine. For a quiet life I returned the linden her and her friend, and despite my kindness and helpfulness began to insult for no reason. I do not want a review that does not matter, what can I do?

Sorry for my bad English

1 answer to this question

Everyone is entitled to an opinion in a review good or bad, so it depends on the review.  If it is abusive to you as a person or inflammatory you can flag it and have it removed.  Otherwise LL may not remove it.  All you can do is write a comment as to why you think the review is not fair and then flag it and see what LL thinks.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.