men's mesh bathing suits

peckerhead19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help! I've spent hours searching for a sexy men's bathing suit that fits my avatar. I have an aeros Miles avatar and I really like the shape and proportions. I've bought a number of tspeedos and trunks that don't have demos and the standard sizes don't seem to fit--the large is too big and the mediusm is too small. The demo ones don't fiot eother, but at least I haven't wasted money on them. Are there any that can be tailored, fitted or resized? I'm very frsutrated. This shouldn't be that hard. Thanks!

Justin Peckerhead

3 answers to this question

I feel that mesh is a poor design choice for swimwear, lingerie, and in fact any type of clothing that is form-fitting.  The good old clothing layers are a better choice for this type of garment.  If you use a Mesh avatar body, look for outfits that offer appliers.

• Like 3

When it comes to mesh bodies, it definitely can be that hard. 

Swimwear (and lingerie) get tricky because of the parts of the body they cover. Often the alpha cuts for mesh bodies don't work well with that type of clothing (particularly because the bottom of the mesh body tends to have fewer/larger alpha cuts). You need either applier clothing for that avatar, or mesh designed for it. The men's market for mesh body clothing does seem more limited than the women's market, so you may have to take a break. Keep trying demos, or try talking to a mesh creator and asking for custom work.

• Like 2

you swimsuits are in the standard sizes, but your avatar for sure is not

Adjust your shape to the standard sizes what fit closest to the orignal shape, and after that the swimsuits will fit a lot better in combination with the alpha layer.

use the notecards in this package to change your shape. Do not use the included shapes. Only changing the lower bodypart sliders is mostly enough.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Standard-Sizing-Package-Updated-Male-Female/2894727

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.