how do i file a ticket with Linden Labs about the Market place

PennyTheDreadfull

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i got a cat from the MP and it didnt come in my inventory i sent in a ticket to KittyCats and their isnt a thing they can do about it i sent them evey thing they asked for.now i want the person that is takeing MY  Money to pay me back or give me what i paid for  i sent them a few msg and not a thing from them has come to me  i am pissed about this i am not playing with credits this is real money i am spending on this game and i want something done about this person takening it from me   

graythekitty is their name 

the shop name is- Dark Angle KittyCats  

here is all the info for my billing for what i paid for   I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS IT ISNT RIGHT AND PPL LIKE THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN OFF THIS GAME 

Second Life MarketplaceCart (2) Items Merchants/Stores
Search inShow maturity levelsHelpKeywords
Marketplace » My account » My order history
My order history
May 14, 2015
Order #1383844503
Order Status: Delivered
Total items: 1
Order Total: L$1,000
Recipients: PennyTheDreadfull
View invoice
Description Item IDs Unit Price Qty Total:

fOrGet-ME-nOt! - Promise (Box) ~Dark Angel KittyCats~
Sold by graythekitty Visit The Store
Review Product

209977010 L$1,000 1 L$1,000

1 item has been delivered
Item(s) will be delivered to the Objects folder.
Total: L$1,000

KittyCatS Box - V3 Promise!: ID: 08957438-a615-1882-c412-79e6e664fdb5

2 answers to this question

First off, YOU are violating the rules here by naming names of the person, product and store.  You should edit your post to remove them before you get in trouble with the moderators.

Now, to your problem:

Merchants are not at fault for a failed delivery, it is the Marketplaces responsibility to deliver products.  Merchants pay a fee to LL for this service.

Most breedables are no copy/transfer.  As such there is no way for you to prove you didn't get it and then sell it, delete it or give it away.  So merchants are under no obligation to replace your missing item OR refund your money.

You can file a support ticket for delivery failure the way all tickets are filed.  However unless LL finds proof in their records that you didn't get it and can locate it in the asset server, they can't replace the item either since each animal is unique.

Lastly, per the Terms of Service all sales transactions are done on a buyer beware basis.  LL views these as resident to resident issues and will not get involved by forcing the merchant to replace or refund your money.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.