Who do I contact in order to have the purchase order for something sent to me?

ArreYavienar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Who do I contact in order to have a purchase order, which I normally receive, sent to me? I received the purchase order for an order placed about 10 minutes later, but not the first one. And I do need it in order to contact the merchant for an item I purchased and only received part of. 

TYIA

Clarifications: 

A purchase order is usually sent when you purchase something on the MP. It has all the information re: merchants that you purchased from. I know this. That is why I need the info on the purchase order. I purchased a gacha from a seller and only received one of three parts of the gacha. As it was a gacha order, the listing came down immediately after purchase. I had attempted to rez the package when I received it and found only a HUD (instead of a box with HUD, hair and accessory or just those items), which as soon as you rez and take back into your inventory lists you as both the current and previous owner. Without the information within the purchase order, which lists all items purchased and from whom, I have absolutely no way to contact the merchant or to do anything else. 

Apparently though, there is no way to obtain this information. I did finally find contact info to speak to LL and they were unable to assist me at all as apparently all they have is that the purchase order exists, the number and how it was paid for. No actual information from within the order itself was obtainable by the person I spoke to. But I do thank you all for your time.

2 answers to this question

Send the merchant a message about receiving a partial order.  Check their profile to see if they prefer and IM, notecard, or email.  Paste the transaction information in the message.  Then be patient as not all merchants are online every day. 

If you purchased in world, the transaction information is in your transaction history on your dashboard.  If you purchased on Marketplace, it is under My account in the marketplace.  Look for order history.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.