Ok., no laughing or giggling now. This is a serious Q, please.

af41

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After 4 months in SL and not more than a couple of intimate encounters, an issue has come up. 

It's that my freebie p...s does not impress.

I assume this must be one of the reasons for my crappy luck with the females.
So I would like to hear from the experts...I need the name of a good p...s I could buy.
Thanking you as always  :D

HEY I THANK YOU ALL BUT I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED SPECIFIC NAMES AND MODELS RATHER THAN SHOP NAMES.......I HATE SHOPPING AROUND  :))

THANK SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL INDEED.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I'll give you a laugh right back.  The best encounters of that nature that I've had in SL have been with men who have not even worn a p**** attachment. 

However, I would say that the best p**** attachments would be the ones that are easy to "drive" (there is nothing more passion-killing than being with someone who has a complicated attachment, that just won't respond to being touched), and avoid any that spam the open chat (like the freebie OnDuty does).

And sshhhhh don't tell anyone I even wrote on this thread, because I always tell people I am not that kind of girl in SL :womansurprised: and I really want to keep my squeaky clean reputation.

You know I'd never dare laugh at you, af (yet I do giggle now). Now seriously, set your Markeplace maturity ratings to adult and do a seach on Xcite! and Aeros. Kind of expensive but good quality stuff (hum, so I have been told as obviously I never bought one... :smileyvery-happy:)

I'm no expert but, It is not so much "the **bleep** of the man" but "man of the **bleep**." I would suggest that you do not assume that every woman (or man) wants to jump into bed at the first opportunity. Try talking to people, showing them respect, listening to what they have to say and responding appropriately, taking them on some amazing adventures/sims and simply showing them that you care about them as a person. If sex occurs, the Xcite range is fun and has any accessories but there are also other brands on the market that you may want to consider. It's actually possible to form a close male/female or same sex relationship without ever having to produce a **bleep**.

Added as an edited post script: I'm rather surprised that the word p*n*s has been removed by the board software. Is it really offensive to use scientifically correct forms for the human body?

:(

• Like 1

HEY I THANK YOU ALL BUT I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED SPECIFIC NAMES AND MODELS RATHER THAN SHOP NAMES.......I HATE SHOPPING AROUND 
:)
)

Thanks for adding more information to your original post, but now I see what your problem is and why you are failing with the ladies. If shopping around for a pen1s is too much trouble for you, then it's likely you are a very tardy bed-mate. Having a decent pen1s has very little benefit if you don't know how to use it :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.