Marketplace: shoppingcarterror

Syo Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there, I'm wondering if its just me or a general problem (cause I looked around and couldn't find any new posts about this), but since yesterday I can't buy anything form the marketplace. (Which is pretty bad, cause one of my favorite stores is marketplace-only). I see that I have stuff in my shoppingcart, but whenever I want to go to the shoppingcart I get the following message:

"Sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back! We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

LL is not known for their fast help and fixing problems, no matter how serious they are. Is there anything I can do? Was there a message about the problem which I missed to read?

3 answers to this question

Hi Syo. There have been two or three residents posting the same issue in this Answers forum. It seems to randomly affect a few people since the last marketplace maintenance. I personally have not any such problem and buy almost daily on the MP.

I'm sure you've already tried to clear your browser's cache and/or use other ones. If nothing solutions it, you'll have to file a support ticket despite LL's slowness, hoping for a quick fix! :smileywink:

• Like 2

hello i also made a jira about this..my cashier doesn't open.. and it is alredy 4 weeks now. And no help from Linend..it must be something with my account with another account on the same pc it is ok. And both have enough money. Very sorr for you but i heard more have the same problem..PLEASE LINDEN HELP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.