Just brought an 650L W2F mesh avatar with an outfit and downloaded the XLS transcation file

dominicayers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, i brought this mesh avatar of W2F that has an avatar with an outfit that im addicted about and i did download the XLS transcation file for the transcation code and wondering where i use it for a redelivery, so where i can use this transcation code for redelivery? because that owner of W2F (welcome 2 future) owner isnt on anymore

2 answers to this question

Ok, I searched the SL marketplace for Welcome 2 Future, and found a store, checking for products that cost 650 L$ I found only one outfit, and that only fits a specific mesh body, by the  same brand.

I have no idea what you mean by downloading an xls for a transaction code, in theory, the item you purchased should have been delivered directly to your recieved items folder, in your invnetory, in world.

If for some reason, delivery has failed,  you should automatically get a refund from the marketplace.

check the status of your  delivery by opening the SL marketplace website, clicking the link in the top right corner called "my marketplace" sellect  "my account", on the page this takes you to, left hand side "order history" will list your purchase orders, and you should see the status of the order listed, it will look something like this:

1 item has been delivered
Item(s) will be delivered to the Received Items folder.

If I understand correctly, you have looked at the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account and have found the details of your purchase.  The number that you see there is not a "transaction code".  It is simply a file number.  You cannot use it for redelivery  (or anything else).  If you have tried to contact the merchant several times and have not had any reply, you should submit a suppport case to Linden Lab (click Help at the top of this page and then >> Submit a Support Case).  Use the category Marketplace >>> Failed Marketplace Delivery.  Fill out the form and submit it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.