I was a customer in a store (DMC)...I bought an item for 2800L...There was non-delivery on the item.

Will32990

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was a customer in a store (DMC)...I bought an item for 2800L...There was non-delivery on the item...I asked for a re-delivery or to refund my money  but was told that they did not refund money and would not re-deliver...I was told that I had to go to Linden to get a re-delivery...This is crazy...I did not pay LL...LL did not have the item...Why do i have to go to LL and ask for anything???  The transaction was between the store and me...LL had nothing to do with it....Its the stores responsibility to deliver, not LL...If there has to be an interaction between LL and someone, it should be between LL and the store,  NOT the customer......How can this impasse be resolved without all of this unnecessary  work?  Why arent  the stores held responsible for product delivery?  

5 answers to this question

If the item shows as delivered in the store's records, then they might reasonably assume that you are asking for a second free copy. Some merchants have a policy of not offering 're- delivery under those circumstances, especially for items as expensive as the one you bought. In their view, if the Market place software has made an error, it is 'LL' s responsibility to fix it. The software does make quite a few errors, so there is some justification for the policy. That' s why there is a category of support tickets for Market place Issues.

Was the purchase in the store? Or did you purchase it off Market Place?

If it was market place, make sure the item says it was delivered in your transaction history, then make a ticket with Linden Labs.

If it was mad in the store, I would write the owner a note, asking NICELY for a replacement.

If they still will not give the item to you, then follow the steps above.

Designers can be fickle.. was the item transferable? That would be another reason they would say no.. because, they maybe assuming that you sent it to someone else.. but, if it wasn't, there really should not be any reason for them not to resend it...

Good luck, I hope this helps.. even just alil.

HI All .... I also was scamed by DMC to the tune of 13,000 L. No delivery, no response from their ticket system, no reply form the owner, sales agent and no reply from any of my many IM's. And to top it off LL said sorry cant help. That sucks. Something must be done.. I sent all my transaction statements to them as well. They need to be stoped.

• Like 1

On the 30 of january I bought the dance "05-Rock-n-Roll- INTAN READY" , but I didn't receive it. I filled a form ( ticket 661021), I also sent note cards to the owner and I never received an answer nor my money back until now. I have seen many times that the owner has logged in.

I warn people buying these dances that is more like a gambling on delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2982 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.