I purchases some items inworld and did not received them. There is no vendor listed in tx hist

chubbycdsocal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased an item in world and did not receive the item. Here is whats listed in my transaction history...there is no vendor or descriptiont. 

2016-04-09 08:32:41f26e5b5dDestination: Commerce Linden
L$ Payment
Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1413294801
L$250 L$2422

1 answer to this question

You did not purchase that item in world.  You bought it from a Marketplace shop.  Look in your Marketplace Order History  (in Marketplace, select My Marketplace >>> My Account >>> Order History) to see all details of the purchase.  If the item was delivered, there should be a notation that says

• 1 item has been delivered

Item(s) will be delivered to the Received Items folder.

So look in your Received Items folder, at the bottom of your Inventory.   If it's not there, you may have accidentally refused delivery or you may have been in Busy (Do Not Disturb) mode when it was delivered.  If so, it's lost forever.  However, you may copy all the details into a very kind note to the merchant and ask for a redelivery.  That might work, if the item was not copiable.

If you see that the item was not delivered, then do send that note to the merchant anyway.  Many merchants will redeliver non-copiable items, so it's worth a shot.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.