I bought a skin for a catwa head and the demo watermark wont come off my avi's face. Help plz..

isparkl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Make sure you aren't wearing the Demo instead of the one you bought.  If you're sure, contact the creator of the skin.  Obviously they made a mistake packaging the skin and should be glad you reported it and send the right one.  

Be polite when you contact the creator as it probably was an honest mistake.  Also look at their profile to see if they prefer a particular way to contact them or if they have a customer rep to contact.  Note that creators are people too and some don't log in everyday or have RL issues, such as illness or out of town travel etc. that may prevent them from logging in for a while.  So be patient.  If you don't get a reply in a few days, send another message in case they didn't get your first.

Most of the time in my experience, they'll promptly replace the item that was not packaged correctly.  They generally are grateful that you reported it so they can correct it in the vendor too.  I've even had some give me a freebie or a part rebate as a thank you.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.