How do i get a item redelivered to me from in store if the merchant does not help!?!!

OoShayBearoO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so i bought a head from GenesisLab in store and it cost 2000L for the color latte and the wrong hud was in it applier wise, it turned my head to the color milk which is too bright! and i've sent the merchant notecards repeatedly and she is not reaching out to help me or answering me what so ever.. I want to know how i can get the item redelivered, or if i can get my money back because the customer service is ridiculous and i cannot even use what i spent my money on... which is a latte skin tone. By the way, There is no redelivery in store!!!!!!

4 answers to this question

OoShayBearoO wrote:

Ok so i bought a head from GenesisLab in store and it cost 2000L for the color latte and the wrong hud was in it applier wise, it turned my head to the color milk which is too bright! and i've sent the merchant notecards repeatedly and she is not reaching out to help me or answering me what so ever.. I want to know how i can get the item redelivered, or if i can get my money back because the customer service is ridiculous
and i cannot even use what i spent my money on... which is a latte skin tone
. By the way, There is no redelivery in store!!!!!!

A redelivery will only give you the same skin again, that you purchased. And you tell us, that you cannot use it.

So what you really want - I guess - is that the seller will give you a new skin, different from the first one?

If so, I don't think it is going to happen, but you can try your luck of course ... When we purchase things, it is our own responsibility to read about the product, so we are sure to get what we think we pay for.

- If there is nothing to read about the item, but only pictures to see, then I always move on to find another similar product, with more information, before I open my pocket and pay.

...or even better: try a demo first, before I purchase ...

• Like 1

You don't want a redelivery you want your money back or an exchange to another skin.  Most all stores have a no refund or exchange policy.  Most likely what you got is no transfer and you can't return it anyway for either a refund or exchange.  No store owner will consider that unless they can get the product back. 

• Like 1

How long ago did you buy the head?

Not every creator is on every day. Even those who usually are may have extenuating circumstances keeping them away. Be patient. 

Are you certain you purchased the correct skintone? Mistakes can be made. If you accidentally purchased the wrong skintone, it's unlikely you will receive a refund or exchange. Merchants are not responsible for user error. However, if you did, in fact, purchase the right skintone, but received the wrong one, this is not too hard to the creator to check. If the item was packaged incorrectly, they'll likely be able to help you. In either case, redelivery would be pointless - you would get exactly what you got the first time.

Make sure you are following the help procedures as specified in the creator's profile, if there are any. Some creators prefer notecards, some PM's, others have help staff to whom you should direct your questions. Then wait patiently for a response.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.